4.9.07

Honestly?

I was on my way home, when a group of guys in a passing vehicle pulled quite the yelp-and-run. Riding my bicycle, not half-naked or acting remotely sexy, I hear a gaggle of male voices holler, "Haaa-ay we want some pussssay." I wish I was lying. No, they weren't listening to that song, in case that's what you were thinking. I half-hoped that at first, but no dice. But, really? You're going to shout, "Haaa-ay we want some pussssay"? What the fuck is that?

I swear, nothing but gents for Becky.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Hahahahahahahah

Mingda Sun said...

immature pricks.

Sam G said...

It's the bike.

Smashley said...

Just wait til you start frequenting the Mill Ave bars. You get some pretty neat comments, including the guy who tried to dance with my roommate while we were walking. My favorite though was when Allie and I were in LA sitting down eating gelato and this dude jumped out of a big expensive care and told us his boss wanted us to attend a 4th of july party with Mark Wahlberg. MARKIE MARK. I want you to think about that.

Ashley Bartkowski said...

ew. i don't like it.